Part 2: Pathway to True Unity
Learn to speak your horse's unspoken language
Prerequisite: Part 1
Module 3 Seeing the World Through the Horse's Perspective - When we ask a prey animal to trust them and let us be their leader, we have to speak their language. That starts by understanding how they see the world. You’ll learn to understand ALL of your horse’s senses. What we are traditionally taught about how horses see, hear, smell, and think is not always correct!
Module 4 Understanding the Purpose of Circles - Circles have a lot of meaning for horses and humans. If done correctly, they are incredibly calming. You’ll develop tools to help yourself and your horse self-regulate between comfort and discomfort, confidence and anxiety.
Part two of Pathway to True Unity helps you fully see your horse and yourself, so you can grow together and take the concepts from part one to a higher level of consciousness and integration.
- Each Part is a 16-Week Course
- Participants Get Lifetime Access to Course
- Monthly Group Calls
- 6 Training Videos Per Part
- Private Community Access for Course Duration
This is the second 16-week portion of a full 12-month program.
Horses see the world much differently than we do; begin to explore how they see things in order to become a leader they can trust.
Now that we have learned more about how to understand our horses, let's explore what it means to be a holistic horsewoman. One that understands how to work with our horses not just physically but mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
You will come out of the course with:
- Greater confidence in both yourself and your horse
- Strengthened leadership skills
- A stronger bond with your horse, built in trust
- Freedom from fear and frustration
- Greater ability to understand horses
This course includes:
- Horsemanship training videos
- Hands-on activities to apply what you are learning to working directly with your horse
- Live group training discussions with Cindy Hartzell
- Exclusive educational handouts
- Access to a private Facebook group for course students
- One 1-on-1 coaching call with Cindy Hartzell to work through any challenges
- Lifetime access to recorded videos so you can come back and refresh your knowledge anytime you need a boost