Pathway to True Unity
Learn to speak your horse's unspoken language
In this 18-week program you will learn about herd dynamics, where and how you fit into the herd. You will learn three very important things about how horses learn and how to apply them to everything you do with your horses.
Horses see the world much differently than we do; begin to explore how they see things in order to become a leader they can trust.
Circles can be one of the most powerful tools in your tool bag, if you understand how to apply them correctly when engaging with horses.
Next, let’s dive deeper into the meaning of circles so that we can understand how they can influence balance and harmony for both horses and humans.
Now that we have learned more about how to understand our horses, let's explore what it means to be a holistic horsewoman. One that understands how to work with our horses not just physically but mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
You will come out of the course with:
- Greater confidence in both yourself and your horse
- Strengthened leadership skills
- A stronger bond with your horse, built in trust
- Freedom from fear and frustration
- Greater ability to understand, handle and ride horses
This course includes:
- 18 horsemanship training videos
- 12 hands-on activities to apply what you are learning to working directly with your horse
- 6 live group training discussions with Cindy Hartzell
- Exclusive educational handouts
- Access to a private Facebook group for course students
- One 1-on-1 coaching call with Cindy Hartzell to work through any challenges
- Lifetime access to recorded videos so you can come back and refresh your knowledge anytime you need a boost